09 Julio 2014
- Use Shinso Mist. Shinso Mist can be used anytime- before as a primer or after you’ve applied your makeup as a setting spray. This product gives you a natural face lift and rejuvenates the appearance of your face. It can help to reduce wrinkles, brighten the skin, tighten the skin, hydrate the skin, reduce pore sizes and more. The effects of applying this product will last for 45 to 60 days, depending on how often and properly you use it.
- Use makeup to contour your face. It may look hard, but contouring your face with makeup is fairly easy. You’ll want to apply a lighter product (concealer or highlighter) to the areas of your face that you want to stand out. You’ll also apply a darker product (like bronzer or powder) to the areas you want to hide. This make your cheekbones and eyebrows pop, which gives you a more youthful appearance.
- Give yourself a nice facial massage. Applying your favorite oil cleanser and start rubbing! Starting from the center of your face, start to massage your face using small, circular motions. Work inwards against your lines and wrinkles, then massage your eyes gently. Lastly, work on your forehead.
02 Junio 2014
During the summer months, it’s very important to properly apply SPF to prevent your skin from burning. However, there are times when you may have missed a spot or forgot to re-apply, so a slight sunburn is inevitable. Besides making sure you protect yourself against the sun beforehand next time, here are a few ways to help heal sun burnt skin.
There are a few different, easy ways to help heal the burning sensation of a sunburn, including:
- apply a cool, wet compress (like a towel) to the burned area
- apply aloe vera or a moisturizer with aloe vera to help moisturize and heal the skin
- pop an Ibuprofen or other over-the-counter pain reliever
- stay hydrated with plenty of water
- take a cool bath and avoid hot showers
After your skin has begun to heal, it’s important to work to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles that appear from too much sun exposure. Apply Shinso Essence regularly to help damaged skin cells regenerate to a younger version of themselves, resulting in a more youthful appearance. Essence will refine your skin’s texture and leave your face noticeably brighter and youthfully radiant, and may be applied throughout the day and evening, on the face and neck as well as the entire body. The serum may be used either before or after your makeup routine.
For an added, boost spritz Shinso Mist a few times a week as well. With regular use of Shinso Essence, damaged skin cells are regenerated to a younger version of themselves resulting in a more youthful appearance.
25 Febrero 2014
At the recent 2014 BAFTA Awards, Bale his wife Sandra “Sibi” Blažić (a former model, make-up artist, and personal assistant to actress Winona Ryder) looked like a true power couple on the red carpet. The British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) “supports, promotes and develops the art of film, television and video games – by identifying and rewarding excellence, inspiring practitioners and benefiting the public”. It’s also another excuse for celebrities to dress to the nines and don their best makeup and glowing skin.
- Use serum Shinso Essence the morning of a large event and the night before after you wash your face.
- Before applying any makeup or facial products, gently exfoliate the skin with Shinso Glow. This product will remove dead skin and you can be used for all types of skin- even those with Rosacea or sensitive skin.
- After applying makeup, you want to seal it in for a lasting and moisturizing effect. Apply Shinso Mist over the makeup to set the products and lift your face.
18 Febrero 2014
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition characterized by redness on the face that currently affects around 14 million Americans. Usually it manifests itself across the cheeks, nose and forehead and sometimes includes small bumps, burning and other symptoms. Rosacea affects all ages and genders (although it is more common in women) and can worsen over time if left untreated.
Certain medications, skincare items and makeup can trigger rosacea, which makes living with the condition extra hard. Thankfully, there are treatments in the form of steroid creams, but you also can help to keep your rosacea at bay by staying away from certain products or using products specifically made for sensitive skin.
It’s important to have a consistent and gentle skincare routine when suffering from rosacea. Products such as Shinso Mist can be easily applied to skin to help control the symptoms. This product is free of oil, chemicals, fragrances and parabens, so it’s good for your skin and won’t trigger flare-ups. When shopping for skincare products, read the labels carefully to make sure the ingredients are natural and gentle. Some ingredients to avoid include alcohol, menthol, salicylic acid and sodium lauryl sulfate.
When applying products, make sure to be gentle and to avoid any scrubbing, since this could make your skin worse. Stay away from harsh exfoliants or skin peels. Instead, cleanse with your fingertips with a mild cleanser.
Lastly, make sure to pile on the sunscreen. The harsh sun can trigger a flare-up, so using a daily sunscreen can help combat these. Like mentioned above, avoid formulas with alcohol, oils and fragrances and look for products with zinc oxide and silicone, since these oftentimes help people with rosacea.
06 Febrero 2014
Before purchasing skin or beauty products, it’s important to take a look at what ingredients are in it. So many companies use unnatural or harmful chemicals in their products, which sets Shinso Skincare apart from the rest. Shinso products are a natural skincare treatment that will protect your skin by using the Earth’s most potent and powerful minerals, extracts and ingredients. In addition to ingredients such as coffea arabica seed, honey and panax ginseng root extract, the products also contain deep sea water.
The ancient Japanese believed the Gods gave the Earth and sea great healing powers. One folktale tells the story of a fisherman who sets out to sea to find two special gifts for his ailing wife. Upon returning, he gives her the water from the deepest part of the sea and a delicate, fresh flower. She drinks a mixture of the ground petals and water, and almost instantly, her frail body is rejuvenated and her cheeks glow with radiance. This ancient belief is magnified by the phenomenal powers of the current deep sea water found in Japan currently.
The scientific blend of ocean minerals from the deep sea water make all the difference in skincare products, like Shinso Mist. This rare water is classified as “deep sea” because it is harvested from 2,000 feet below the Earth’s surface. This pure and prized water originates from ancient glaciers in Greenland, which took 2,000 years to reach the shores of Japan. It’s said that this special water is a miraculous source of life, as well as the only dioxin-free water in Japan. Dioxin is a highly-toxic compound produced as a byproduct in some manufacturing processes, as well as an environmental pollutant. This water is never exposed to outside air, which helps to maintain the purity and prevent contamination, as mentioned above. Instead, the water is extracted to the surface using a sealed vacuum tube.