Healthy on the Inside= Healthy on the Outside
11 Febrero 2015
If you feed your body the right nutrients, it will show on the outside (especially on your skin). You want to be cautious of what you eat and drink, since it will effect the quality and look of yours kin. Here are a few tips to stay healthy on the inside and outside.
- Stay away from processed foods and high sugar and carb diets. As a general rule, anything that is prepackaged or has ingredients you can’t pronounce isn’t necessarily the best choice. Lots of carbohydrates can cause breakouts, so watch out for those.
- Drink an adequate amount of water. You don’t necessarily have to drink the full 8 glasses (that can be hard), but try your best.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, which contain water, vitamins and nutrients that your body and skin needs.
- Try to limit your alcoholic intake. Having a drink now and then is fine, and make sure to drink a full glass of water for each drink you have to stay hydrated.
- Swap out coffee for green tea. Green tea contains anti-inflammatory properties that protect and benefit the skin’s overall health.
- Try to get in the daily requirements of vitamins. Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B can all help improve skin health.
- Lastly, avoid smoking, since it’s terrible for your skin.